General Health Guarantee:
The purchaser has ten days from the time of receipt to have the puppy examined by a license veterinarian. This is to allow the new owner time to have his vet examine the pup for a clean bill of health, and continue vaccinations. Failure to have the puppy examined by your vet within this time period voids all guarantees. Should the licensed veterinarian find the puppy unfit for purchase due to birth, congenital or hereditary disorders ONLY, the breeder will exchange the puppy or provide a refund. (This excludes any injury or harm the puppy may incur while under the new ownership.) Return shipping charges, etc. will be at the purchaser’s expense. Documentation from the licensed veterinarian is required and must prove any alleged medical problems. Additionally, any x-rays or other necessary test results would be required. Once received, C&C’s Labradors will have said test results confirmed by our veterinarian.
HIP and EYE Guarantee:
Your pup is guaranteed to be free of hip dysplasia and PRCD to an age of 25 months.
To validate this guarantee:
- This guarantee is to the original owner only, and is non-transferable.
- The puppy/dog must not have been bred.
- The puppy/dog is not overweight.
- The puppy/dog has not been allowed to do an excessive amount of jumping up and down or off of bed/furniture, and is free from injury, per a licensed veterinarian’s examination.
- The puppy/dog has been fed a high quality food, such as Bil-Jac, Iams, Eukanuba, or Purina One.
- The puppy/dog must be registered with AKC within the first 60 days of the owner’s possession.
- Hip evaluation must be done by OFA and show that the hips are moderately to severely dysplastic (NOTE: If hip dysplasia is suspected to be caused by environmental factors or poor nutrition, no guarantee shall apply for hips.)
- Eye evaluation must be done by a veterinary ophthalmologist.
***Failure to comply with any of these requirements will VOID the guarantee***
If your dog is shown to be dysplastic or suffering from PRCD the owner has these options:
- Return the dog to C&C’s Labradors along with all examination paperwork required, and transfer the ownership of the dog per AKC’s requirements to C&C’s Labradors to receive a refund in the amount of the original purchase price, minus the deposit (NOTE: deposits are non-refundable).
- Return the dog to C&C’s Labradors along with all examination paperwork required, and transfer the ownership of the dog per AKC’s requirements to C&C’s Labradors to select a replacement puppy.
- If you choose to keep the puppy/dog, you must provide paperwork showing that the dog has been neutered or spayed, and C&C’s Labradors will provide a refund in the amount of $250.